Re: [APD] Atlanta

I think you are talking about Petland out on State Bridge
Road..............and to me it's ok.....probably best in the area but just
ok.  Have you seen the new almost totally terrestrial plants that Petsmart
is selling around here?   Last time I was in there the clerk told me how
great the mondo grass and peace lily was growing in her
tank.............hmmmmmm

Maybe she fills her tanks with a garden hose.    ;-)

TerryB