From: Gordon McLellan <gordonthree at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 3:47:11 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] softened water success story?

Don't tell the thought police, but I drink from my green garden hose
all the time, and I'm still standing... been doing it for a long time
:o)

I suppose, I wouldn't want to rely on a "poison" hose for moving
potable water around my house on a regular basis, but once the hose is
flushed, I can't see the water traveling through it picking up much
poison along the way.

Gordon