Re: [APD] Shipping & receiving and storing of plants

Though I am no wholesaler, I will offer some advice from my own experience as a
hobbyist.
I have often kept plants that I've taken from my tanks in 5 gal buckets w. some
 water for a week at a time.  The plants are a bit diminished, but they do grow
back when given a good environment again.
Now, this may not be ideal if the plants are to be sold AFTER just sitting for a
while.  If they'll be displayed for sale, you'll want them looking their best.
So, maybe the addition of some CO2?  Tho, in a low light situation, you may get
away w. just having some fish in there w. the plants to provide a bit in the way
of nutrients.

HTH.

Jason