Re: [APD] Atrazine

This is not to argue about something of which I know very little, but rather
to get information so that I can be a more effective lobbyist/letter writer.

I can find no scientific data that shows that Atrazine is a health hazard to
humans.  It has been shown to cause cancers in lab animals (as have a lot of
other commonly-used products) and there is some anecdotal evidence that it
has caused problems, but that's all I can find.

The product is up for relicensing in October, and if it really does present
a health hazard I'd like to know, so that I might do something.

Bill