[APD] wanted: crypts and snails

  After a very long hiatus I'm starting up a planted tank.  I'm interested mainly in low light plants such as crypts.  This is going to be a very simple 3 gallon set-up with just a few neons.  I'm having a hard time finding a nice source of crypts in the Seattle area.  On-line retailers require minimum orders in excess of my needs.  I'm wondering if anyone on this list would be willing to sell off a few of their babies.  I'm not picky about variety and the smaller the better.  I would also be interested in some Malaysian trumpets if you have extras.  If anyone has knowledge of a good local plant source (Seattle), please clue me in!
  Thanks, L