[APD] Chinese Butterfly/Hillstream Loach

Hello, does anyone know of place in Toronto (Ontario Canada that is :P ) that sells these little guys.

http://www.loaches.com/species_pages/gastromyzon_sp.html

I got a couple from Big Als for a test and when I went back for some more the rest were gone.  Tried to talk to one of the workers but I got the usual zombie look in return.  The other Big Als don't have them either.  Can always try tracking down the store manager who ordered at that store but meanwhile any ideas?

Cute fellas (and I'm a loach nut) and as I've got a little dust algae thought I'd get some more.

Thanks
Peter.