Re: [APD] Searching...

> From: "Berne Kairunas" <berne at choiceaquariums_com>
> Subject: [APD] Searching...
> To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
>
> Just checking if you guys are still alive over there or did
> everyone
> pull a George Booth and end up electrocuted?  I miss having
> stuff to
> read in my inbox every day :P

Never know with those heating cables down there, as they age,
the coating cracks, ZAP!

Maybe the soft water will protect him since it is poor for
conducting? If not we could embalm him with Laterite.
You can likely talk and meet with him in SF at this years AGA
meeting. It'll be fun.

Regards,
Tom Barr

www.BarrReport.com

Freshwater and Marine Plant Fest this June 10-12 for the FW in
Gainesville FL, and 14th-16 for the Marine event in Key Largo!
Sign up now!