Re: [APD] BBA outbreak

I don't suppose I  can say "add more CO2" without looking like an
idiot?  And, I wouldn't want to do that.
How about, "dip the expensive fritted glass thingamajig in a 1 in 20
bleach/water solution for a minute to kill the BBA, then add more CO2"?
    Would that improve the perception of my intelligence up to at least
moron level?

Vaughn H.