[APD] Do's & Dont's for P. Denisonii

These fish are wonderful.  I have four of them and they school very closely
together so I would suggest getting at least three of them.  I tried to
quarantine them in my ten gallon but by the fourth day, they were so
stressed that I had to move them over to their permanent home (90 gallon).
I acclimated them the same way as I have done with any other fish.  They are
extremely hardy and are very fast, especially at meal time.  They also never
bother the plants.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions.