Re: [APD] lighting on the cheap

From: "Eli Moss" <mossy173 at gmail_com>
Subject: Re: [APD] lighting on the cheap
To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

>Wow, these are incredible prices!  How on earth can they afford to sell a
>260w fixture for $100, lamps included?  Kinda sounds a bit suspect to me,
>but then I'm generally very suspicious of everything.  You've ordered from
>them before?  Are they legit?

Eli

Eli,
Yes they are legit and yes I have ordered from them on numerous occasions.
As I already stated, their products are quite good but their customer
service is quite poor. Also beware of their shipping charges; they tend to
be on the high side. In all fairness to AquaTraders though, UPS does charge
much more when you ship "over-sized" boxes through them. I am very pleased
with all (4 of them so far) of the fixtures I have purchased from
AquaTraders. One thing to check before ordering is for fixtures with the
correct lamps (bulbs). Many times you will see 2 or 3 fixtures that look
identical, and they probably are, but they all have different bulb
temperatures so it pays to check the item you want closely.
 On a side note, AquaTraders store is located less than 2 miles from this
years AGA Convention, so those going can visit it in person. To be clear, I
have absolutely no affiliation with AquaTraders, I am merely a somewhat
satisfied customer.

Larry