Re: [APD] Green Water and Excel

Antibiotics like erythromycin work on BGA because it is really one of
several bacteria, not a plant.  Green water is treated as Tom and others
have suggested.

That said, the only time that I've had green water in the last decade was
when I accidentally overdosed Flourish by a factor of 100 or more (the
bottle overturned).  The green water lasted for four days and then
disappeared on its own.
The aquarium was newly set up and well planted, so the plants probably were
responsible for the demise of the algae.

Bill