Re: [APD] Temperate plants for outdoor tank?

Vaughn Hopkins wrote:
> I'm not sure how leak free a long length of any plastic tubing would
> be, but if that were not a problem, then burying plastic tubing would
> be fine.  Oddly enough, a problem like this gets me excited about
> rushing in and solving it!

Hmmm. I have a 25' coil of this tubing. If I can reliably plug the end
up I will release some pressure from the regulator into it and see how
long it takes the regulator to fall to zero pounds after shutting off
the main supply. That should give an indication of leakage.

--
Jerry Baker