Re: [APD] Temperate plants for outdoor tank?

I'm assuming that this tank gets good, indirect sunlight, so would be
classified as a high light intensity tank.  If that's correct I suspect
  your plants suffer from lack of CO2, so the problem to solve is  how
to provide it in a weatherproof way.  If your tank is on a stand or
cabinet with an enclosed bottom why couldn't you make that area
weatherproof and use normal pressurized CO2?  Then you would still
have a problem keeping the bubble rate constant, since the CO2 bottle
temperature would vary a lot, and that varies the regulator inlet
pressure.  But, that is solvable with a two stage regulator.  Am I on
track here???

Vaughn H.