Re: [APD] quoting and unsubscribing

----- Original Message -----
> Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:18:32 -0700
> From: Scott Scheibe dsscheibe at earthlink_net
> I am sick and tired of getting multiple digest messages
> a day that are 90% or more quoted.  I don't have time to skim though all
> that crap and deal with rude idiots who won't edit their email.   There
> are
> always some asses that screw up a list and if moderators won't control
> them
> it ruins the list.

Yeah, I know that I'm just a lurker, but I'm considering the same thing.
The signal to noise ratio on this list was very high when I first found the
APD.  This list used to be a place where you found information that you
wouldn't find anywhere else.  People used to understand the necessity of
trimming their quotes, but now it seems that they just don't care.  It's
simply not worth trudging through all of the detritus to get to the actual
information anymore...