Re: [APD] How to reconstitute RO water

Vaughn Hopkins wrote:
> I don't use RO water, so I have no experience with it, but the
> consensus seems to be that tap water is the best way to reconstitute RO
> water.  The exception is when your tap water contains something you
> just don't want in the tank.

Most R/O units have a pretty good carbon block filter that's ahead of
the membrane. This means that even the waste water from the unit has
been through a sediment filter and a carbon block filter. Pretty good
water unless it has a lot of something really bad in it that carbon
doesn't remove. It's perfect stuff for reconstituting R/O water for tank
use.

--
Jerry Baker