[APD] quoting and unsubscribing

	To unsubscribe go here:

  Towards the bottom there is a link to edit/unsubscribe, clink on it, the
in, but below that is an unsubscribe link click on it and ignore the log in
thing.  It will send you a confirmation message.
	I know this because I am going to answer the confirmation message right
after I send this.  I am sick and tired of getting multiple digest messages
a day that are 90% or more quoted.  I don't have time to skim though all
that crap and deal with rude idiots who won't edit their email.   There are
always some asses that screw up a list and if moderators won't control them
it ruins the list.