[APD] Flourish iron & KH drop

I just started using Flourish iron &, after a while, I noticed that my plants had stopped pearling.

I have injected CO2 & 330W of CF lighting in a 50g.

I then noticed that, as I added a capful of Flourish iron, my pH dropped a little.

I tested my KH & found that, over a period of several days, my KH had dropped from 160ppm to 50ppm.

The reason the pearling had stopped was that my CO2 controller (set to pH = 7.3) was no longer injecting CO2!!

I added a few teaspoons of Sodium Bicarbonate to raise the KH & everything returned to normal.

I just did a quick test ...

My tapwater has a KH of 180ppm.  I added 5ml of Flourish iron to 2L of tapwater & waited 30m.

The KH had dropped to 140ppm.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Regards, Kevin