Re: [APD] PMDD AND PHOSPHATE LIMITATION STRATEGY

Hmmm, errrrrr, ahhhhh. Ya, I agree totally!

Rob

At 12:33 PM 3/18/2006 -0800, you wrote:
>You have to hang loose if you want to keep up language, Jerry ;-)
Especially in a hobby or trade or other "select" congregation, where word
use is subject to all sorts of  wiggily, squiggly. Some folks are just
plain argotistical. The necessary and sufficient condtions for attributing
synonomy are absent. But it's a lot like names of plants and fish -- loose
at best, subject to confusion, and sometimes defying logic.

>Personally, I prefer ostensive reference -- excuse my argot is getting the
better of me -- I meant I prefer pointing as the best form of reference.
But it's difficult to apply to email.