Re: [APD] PMDD AND PHOSPHATE LIMITATION STRATEGY

S. Hieber wrote:
> Did not Dupla Drops and most other ferts have low PO4 levels?

Yes, PMDD is low in phosphates. So is Tropica MasterGro. No one says
Tropica MasterGro is a phosphate limitation strategy. It's just a
micronutrient solution. It's a physical, tangible thing. PMDD is just
the offhand name given to a recipe for a do-it-yourself Tropica
MasterGro/Dupla Drops mix. I suppose I am having a lot of trouble with
this because I can't make the logical connection between the two no
matter how hard I try. I don't understand referring to an ethereal,
abstract concept by the name given to an unrelated physical, tangible
thing. Where does the connection happen?

--
Jerry Baker