Re: [APD] CO2 mist

Thanks Tom, I am actually using you're venturi design I found on your
website... If I had the money (I'm dead broke right now) I would buy a
subscription, It looks like there is a lot of good info there.
Now with your venturi design already in action would you recomend adding
some sort of diffuser stone like you said? Because I'm using diy co2 and I
would problably have to add another 2 liter to my already 2 bottle setup.
Also I've thought about adding a small powerhead I have near the bottom of
the reactor output or does it really matter with dissolved co2?