[APD] illuminated horse bloat

> This is the purpose why I had to pursue this matter and put up "an
> assortment of citations"
> so that anybody reading this digest knows that even lurkers are aware of
> some basics(historical though they may be).

Would someone shoot the dead horse to let the air out of the carcass?
Unlike Hagen suction cups, dead horses appear to not flatten with age.  (I
wish my body were more selective as to which parts resemble the dead horse
and which resemble the suction cups.)

Thanks to everyone who wrote in response to my light question.  I remain
impressed by the level of knowledge on this list. Now I have a better feel
for what I don't know and what you do know.

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net