Liz, that's the point, I'm not sure the numbers you seek will
answer the question.......

The best answers perhaps are simply using the W/PAR ratio for
comparison purposes, but..........you still need to address the
surface area output patterns, they are different and while the
HPS's may have much better growth in a localized area, the PC
might provide better growth over the rectangle shape of many
tanks.

So that will be different for each tank surface area, depth etc.

Regards,
Tom Barr