Re: [APD] light PC/HPS

>In what format do you require the spectral data. If anything, that's
>even more difficult to get than the PPFD.

A gif/jpg is enough, I normalize it in Photoshop and the frequencies
are used relatively if you look into Ivo Buskos calculations.

Most bulb-makers have a good enough spectral distribution images,
but there are exceptions like Hagen where an "artist" have manipulated
them to make them "look good":
http://aquagarden.iespana.es/fotos/aquaglo.gif

But a Finnish aquarist have measured his own spectral distributions
so you can get a relatively good feel for what the actual output
look like:
http://saurama.aqua-web.org/

Best regards
Daniel Larsson