From: gbooth at frii_com
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 12:20:46 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] New to keeping plants.

> Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:44:59 -0800 (PST)
> From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>

I guess you forgot somewhere along the line exactly why I like substrate
heating cables. Your discussion is totally irrelevant to their intended
purpose. Whether they serve that intended purpose has never been proven
but they aren't used as an "energy efficient heater".  Babble on, dude.

BTW, I have a spare Dupla 250w cable with a full set of anchors that came
from our decommissioned 120g tank if anyione is interested.