Re: [APD] pmdd -- Sears & Conlin Paper at the krib

S. Hieber wrote:
> some of the hobby folks refer to a range of premixed nutirents as PMDD

That's what I had always taken it to mean, but I was getting the
impression that some were defining PMDD as, "the strategy of limiting
phosphates to control algae." I just didn't understand why one would
refer to a strategy by the name of a fertilizer recipe. It is entirely
possible, and would not be without precedent, that I just misunderstood.
I didn't intend to sound critical, but I sometimes choose my words
poorly so that it comes across that way.

--
Jerry Baker