[APD] amazon frogbit

Hello, I've been reading about floating plants and found that this amazon frogbit could be a very good substitute to hornwort, which I've been using for my baby guppies tank.
  Also searched on some plant sites and found that i would have to order a minimum of plants to make the shipping cost worth it. And if I do that, it would really get more expensive than I can afford.
  So I thought I could ask if someone has this plant and was willing to sell or trade. I have some java ferns, the normal kind and the one with thin leaves; some mosses and crypts; and also lots of hornwort :)

  Thank you for your time.

  Paula