From: Frank I. Reiter <Frank at WonderAndLight_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:24:34 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] New to keeping plants.

The appreciation of phosphate is new since I stopped keeping up.  I
didn't use PMDD myself, but I dosed a micro-nutrient solution based on
iron test results, and KNO3 and K2SO4 based on nitrate test results.

How do people usually add phosphate?

Frank.

--
Wonder and light, these are my tools.     www.WonderAndLight.com