[APD] New to keeping plants

Jeff Wrote

>Hi all. I love the advise on this forum. I have bought a bunch of plants  for
>the first time and want to ask for advise on what I should buy to make  them
>grow. Thanks, Jeff (in Louisiana)

Jeff can you tell us more about your setup.  Please provide the size of your tank, type of substrate, type and amount of lighting and if you are using CO2.  This will give us a starting point for suggestions.

There are several places to look for information on dosing nutrients.  I would start at APD and search "Dosing" and look for articles from Tom Barr. (See the first link below.)  Here are a few links to help you get started.

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200601/msg00281.html

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/

http://www.barrreport.com/