Re: [APD] New to keeping plants.

Ah!  Another controversy.   No, PMDD refers to making your own
fertilizer mix of both the macros and micros to avoid paying through
the nose for expensive Dupla fertilizers.  It has evolved to a more
specific recipe and kinda fallen by the wayside in favor of dosing
individual fertilizers other than most micros.

Vaughn H.