From: Liz Wilhite <satirica at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:25:26 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Cloudy water

On 3/14/06, Stuart Halliday <stuart at stuarthalliday_com> wrote:

> I believe Wise, Nicholas wrote this email section below:
>
> > When I've had GW outbreaks, I would do 3x50% waer changes.  How would
> > replacing water with water from the same source have any effect on
> > osmotic pressures?  It's not like he's replacing salt water with
> > freshwater.
>
> There are usually things in a tank which affect the water...
>
> Rock, decor, wood, food, etc.

I do anywhere from a 50% to 85% water change weekly or whenever I get around
to it depending on how lazy I am.  I haven't seen any fish falling over dead
from it. Then again, I haven't told the fish I'm not an expert so they
probably don't know they are supposed to be dying.  Stupid fish.

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net