Re: [APD] Fish Mortality

Liz, that has been my stand for some time.  However, today my fish
decided to teach me some humility.  My new CO2 mist setup is apparently
a bit too much for them to accept.  My measurement of CO2 ppm has been
around 50, even though I continue to drop the bubble rate.  Well, today
a couple of cardinal tetras and a couple of guppies said goodbye.  Up
until today they hadn't even clustered at the surface.  Just call me
humble!

Vaughn H.