Re: [APD] Quoting

People are supposed to trim their posts.  My policy has always been to treat people like adults and trust that, usually, they'll snip off the non-essentials.  I'm not really motivated to police the list for <snip> offenders and spank them for their lack of consideration.   OTOH, I'm not opposed to a gentle reminder to be thoughtful of others, especially the digest folks, and leave only enough of the original post for your reply to be clear.  And a meaningful subject is a nice thing, too.  :)

Cynthia
APD ListMom
(Thought I was gone, didn'tya?)