Re: [APD] co2 v. greenwater

sia wrote:
> Did the CO2 somehow clear the greenwater? If so, how? I think the two
> events--GW death and yeast CO2--are too coincedental to be completely
> unrelated.

You will probably soon notice that your plants are growing much faster
than they were before. Soon after that you'll notice that they're eating
nitrates and phosphates and you'll probably run out of them. Then the
algae will return until you add some. Ahh, the cycle of planted tank life.

--
Jerry Baker