Re: [APD] Concurrent Subscribers - APD / APISTO

The apisto list is now at apisto at v2_listbox.com

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of David A.
Youngker
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 8:40 AM
To: Aquatic Plants Digest
Subject: [APD] Concurrent Subscribers - APD / APISTO

Speaking of subscriptions, I know that there are a few people on this
one that also subscribe to the Apisto list (or did). I've not been able
to get a response from either List or Frank for some time now, so I
would dearly appreciate someone contacting me directly with whatever is
the new method for subscribing...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
jaafaman at comcast_net