[APD] Webcam as plant health monitor?

Hi everyone.

I've made my webcam take one picture every ten
minute and plot color values:
http://82.183.138.227/webcam/charttest.html

Why? Don't know. Because I thought it was cool
and perhaps the chart could somehow tell me when
to dose.

Well, I'm having trouble making anything useful out
of the chart, but today I remembered my CoolPix
4500 is sensitive to IR and that chlorophyll meters
measure the amount of reflected IR-light from plants.

I also found this article on how to make a webcam
take IR-pictures:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/geoff.johnson2/IR/
So I will be doing that as soon as possible.

Now to my question - have onyone been taking
IR-pictures of their planted tank and been able
to see when the plants are "sad"?

Best regards
Daniel Larsson, Sweden
http://www.defblog.se