Re: [APD] Estimative Index for CO Dosing - Bah!

S. Hieber wrote:
> Well, I said it was a personal view. Now excuse me, I have to go close the window, the guy next door is driving his motorcycle into his pool, and I can't stand watching all the bubbles.

You have cool neighbors. If I had neighbors that drove their bikes into
the pool and engaged in other such activity on anything like a regular
basis I would definitely set up a wireless Web cam pointed in their
direction and start a pay site ;)

--
Jerry Baker