Re: [APD] Estimative Index for CO Dosing - Bah!

I see my chart didn't make it. Try this pdf version:
On Wednesday, March 8, 2006, at 01:05 PM, Vaughn Hopkins wrote:

If I assume that water in equilibrium with the atmosphere will have about 3 ppm CO2 in it, the equation for CO2(ppm) can be changed to: CO2=3*10exp(7-PH)*10exp{PH(for overnight rested sample)-7}. And, this reduces to CO2=3*10exp(change in PH from equilibrium sample to tank sample). Therefore, to get 30 ppm, the increase in PH for the sample sitting overnight would be 1.0. And, calculating ppm CO2 for various changes in PH gives this chart:
Comments???

Vaughn H.