Re: [APD] phosphates and co2 table

I'll wager that, for most folks, the table will be more precise than eyeballing the tank. Eyeballing is good for extremes, way too low, way too high, but not so good for fine tuning. Measuring KH and pH will probalby serve one better.  However, if you add bases other than carbonates, or they come from the tap, then you're back to merely eyeballing, which isn't the best way, just the only way if nothing else works.

sh