Re: [APD] phosphates and co2 table

KH is actually a measurement of alkalinity, not a measurement of
carbonates.  If the alkalinity  in the water is all carbonates the
PH/KH/CO2 table works fine, but if not, it doesn't.  There is no easy
way to measure the carbonates in the water other than KH.  That's why
the best way to "measure" CO2 is to watch the fish for signs of
distress, if you are injecting as much CO2 as  you can without
bothering the fish, that is the right amount.  (In my opinion)

Vaughn H.