From: Joel Fizette <sentientpuppet at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 1:42:15 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] phosphates and co2 table

ok I don't have a TDS meter nor the money to buy one right now so what
exactly AM I supposed to do... I've been reading so many conflicting
viewpoints its kinda frustrating... I have been coming across this point
about how pH doesn't really matter to the fish but the rest of the world
seems to think it does. Like what about how people are always talking about
how certain fish "like" a certain pH level? What your saying is that they
like a certain osmotic pressure? Which is somehow related to the hardness of
the water?