Re: [APD] Light Timers

DIY electronic kits were more practical back in the vacuum tube days.
Then anyone could solder the connections and put together something
that would work.  Today, with so many integrated circuits, tiny little
solder points, teeny wires, and miniature packages, it takes some skill
to put one together and know it will work.  I say this having had my
share of those which didn't work, but having made several "Hi Fi" kit
electronic units years ago, all of which were successful.

Vaughn H.