Re: [APD] Stores forced to sell terrestrial plants?

I find it all depends on the shop.  If you get the multi purpose pet store that also just happen to have fish (PJ Pets, Super Pet etc.), I find it's hopeless to get any good fish information or selection there (both are terrifyingly bad and always the same).  You get occasional exceptions like the family owned store in Toronto. It's a combo store but fish is one of his passions and his selection is amazing considering how small the shop is, selection is rotated also.

But I find the specialized fish only stores (Big Als) are pretty good, they'll even custom order for you from their catalog if you have a decent sized order.

P.