Re: [APD] Stores forced to sell terrestrial plants?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find that statement pretty hard  to
believe, especially when several of our LFSs sell aquatics only.  I  guess
nobody "forced" them otherwise.  There is one problem with many  stores that
order a pre selected plant assortment from a supplier.  The  order comes in with
many terrestrials included.  The way around that would  be for them to select
individual species when they order.
Carol  < ' )))><