Re: [APD] Plant ID

Joel wrote:

>ok so your saying that I should chop them off and make new
>cuttings? or are you saying just to remove the leaves? its seems
>there are some new leaves growing at several nodes...

I meant chop them off and replant the tops once the stems grew some,
but just removing the old leaves is ok, too.  Or you can just leave
the leaves alone and they'll take care of themselves by eventually
rotting away.  There are no rules, and H. difformis is practically
impossible to kill, so just use your best judgement.

The new leaves you see sprouting from the nodes are actually young
stems branching out.  You'll likely have more of this stuff than your
aquarium can hold before long.  Welcome to weed wranglin'. ;)
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee