Re: [APD] CO2 measurement

Hi Tom, we have discussed this a bit on your site.

I know you keep saying it's CO2 but..

My city water report says KH is due only to bicarbonate, and that the KH
is 18.  AP test kit confirms this value.

Two different pH test kits agree my pH is 6.8.

I find it difficult to come to any other conclusion than that my CO2 is
at or around 85 ppm.

Most all my fish are fine and happy but three that were probably already
weak were up at the surface.  I figured since the others were just fine
the CO2 was okay, but it was probably too high since it killed off the
weakest fish.

Anyhow I have a bit of hair or thread algae, decent pearling, moderate
growth.. I would say I can't complain.. but yes, I can!