Re: [APD] Plant ID

wow really? So its going to start looking like this?
http://www.plantgeek.net/images/plantpics/wysteria.jpg
Cause I've been actually thinking about getting some wysteria I guess I
don't need to now... So this plant was problably grown above water then? I
had no idea there could be such a dramatice difference in leaf shape... cool
this is exciting, thanks guys.