Re: [APD] Help me prevent a fatal accident or injury

Jerry Baker wrote:
> Thank you for the offer, but I am already in the process. I have to find
> different connectors too as they're only rated for 300V. Ugh. I dunno
> what I was thinking. The lights operate at 130V, but for some reason I
> forgot about the pulse start.

Would you believe that three different local electric supply places and
Grainger carry no such wire or connectors? I asked them what they
recommend to install the ballasts they sell and they just told me they
don't know. Somehow I'm not surprised.

--
Jerry Baker