Re: [APD] Plant ID

ok thanks about the mondo grass... good to know but the plant in the middle
has grown quite a bit since I got it. It was in water when I bought it
although so was the mondo grass I guess but it hasn't  grown at all... I
bought a couple of those non-aquatic plants on accident before. Namely a
Dracaena sanderiana which was in one of those tubes labeled "Aqua plants" I
was pretty pissed off about that and got my money back. How can it be legal
for them to sell plants labeled as aquatic plants when they aren't? isn't
that false advertisement? The girl acted like I was stupid when I returned
the Dracaena and didn't believe that it was a non-aquatic plant.