Re: [APD] Don't Drink Distilled Water [SAFETY] (was "Storing large amounts of RO water")

Charley Bay wrote:
> Drinking distilled water results in your body's very
> rapid loss of electrolytes (sodium, potassium,
> chloride) and trace minerals (like magnesium), which
> can cause heart beat irregularities, high blood
> pressure, hair loss, and a spike in white blood cells.
> Yeeks.

Do you really expect me to believe that losing 60 mg of electrolytes per
day is going to hurt you? That's the difference between distilled water
and R/O water if you drink two liters a day. If you have soft tap water
it might be 150 mg. I'm not convinced.

--
Jerry Baker