From: cS <justwrite_cs at gmail.com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 5:48:02 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Lowering KH, Which Is Better: RO Unit or Strong Acid?

Oh, and please let me clarify my intentions for asking this question
so that I don't keep getting private e-mails stating, "Try it dumbass
and see if your fish don't all die."  I can't because I have very good
tap water (0-1 dGH/dKH) nor should I try.  There should be some
rationale behind the DO-NOT-DO-IT advice.  I am trying to understand
that "rationale".

I ask not because I am sure this works.  This is educational for me to
understand a little more about the science behind the hobby.  So
please don't slap me in the face for asking questions.  I am a bit
slow so please bare with me and stop e-mailing me privately with
insults.  They're hurtful.  I'd really appreciate that.

- cS -